Royalty (Princess L. Inspired)
"The General? To me she's royalty...." The saber used by one of the most legendary political figures in known history. She was the hero of the Rebellion and one of the founders of the new Republic. Although it was not known for sure if she ever trained in the ways of the Force, it was discovered recently that this saber had been stashed away on a deserted island in a little known part of the galaxy. You have the chance to own a part of history with this beautiful saber....
This hilt features a true thin-neck design, shine-through emitter and mother-of-pearl inlays.... A perfect replica.
- Blade Length: 92cm
- Blade Material: Strong triple diffused polycarbonate
- Handle Material: Aerospace grade, 6063 aluminium
- 3 Watts/8 Ohm speaker battery
- 4-8 hours for full charge
Removable bladeSmooth swingInfinite colors (All lightsaber colors included).9 Different sound fontsSound effects: Ignition, Motion, Deflecting, Clash, Blaster BlockFlash on clashMade for duelling
Nenopixel - Ultimate
Removable bladeOver 250 LEDs in the blade itself. Allowing for the most realistic saber experience.Infinite colors (All lightsaber colors included).Gesture controllable. (Turning on/off).Smooth swing21 Different sound fonts + the ability to customize sound fonts.Sound effects: Ignition, Motion, Deflecting, Clash, Blaster BlockFlash on clash
The ultimate saber.Removable blade.Over 250 LEDs in the blade itself. Allowing for the most realistic saber experience ever.Infinite colors (All lightsaber colors included).Gesture controllable. (Turning on/off).Smooth swing5 Different ignitions + the ability to customize ignitions. 21 Different sound fonts + the ability to customize sound fonts.Sound effects: Ignition, Motion, Deflecting, Clash, Blaster BlockFlash on clash
- 10 sound types
- 11 colors
- Smooth swing
- Effects (flash on clash, blade lock, blaster deflect)
- Three volume modes (mute, soft, loud)
- Steady, the sword blade fires evenly
- Pulse, the sword blade has a slow pulsing light effect
- Unstable, the sword blade pulses
- Flame, the sword blade continuously lights stronger from bottom to top
- Rainbow, the sword blade has all colors simultaneously
- Candy, the sword blade has all colors at once
- Cracked, the sword blade is even but gives occasional flashes
- On / off motion control functions on or off.
- Sensitivity of functions and the sensor set.
- Length of the blade set
- Start up style timing adjust
- Font presets configure and compile (standard combination of sound type, color, start up style, blade style and timing)
It is also possible to perform updates and use future new features such as additional blade and start up styles. Sabers always come with the latest firmware so updating is not necessary for the first 6.
- Blaster deflect precision
- Melt / Tip drag
- Blade lock precision
Neopixel-Ultimate X3 works exactly the same as the Neopixel-Ultimate described above, but instead of the Xenopixel v2 board, it is equipped with the Xenopixel v3 board including a bluetooth module, so that the various functions can all be easily operated via a mobile phone with the Xeno Configurator app. The app works on both Android and iOS. Neopixel-Ultimate X3 is currently only available for most Legendary category sabers.
• Orders will be made and processed in 1 to 4 business days
• FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE DHL EXPRESS 3/6 TO BUSINESS DAYS
• By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB®
• By PayPal® and Apple Pay®
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of TATOOINE LIGHTSABERS. Dealing with TATOOINE LIGHTSABERS is a very straightforward and easy process and our Limited Warranty is no different.
The Warranty Period for sabers is 365 days from the date of delivery.
During the Warranty Period, TATOOINE LIGHTSABERS will repair or replace sabers that prove defective because of improper material or workmanship.
Some parts are intended to wear out with combat use, like the blades, and some items wear out after repeated use over time, like the rechargeable batteries. Dueling damage is not covered Normal wear and tear on these items is to be expected and is not a defect. However, if you feel these items did not give you the life you expected, please contact us anyway. Your satisfaction is paramount and we will go to great lengths to keep you a happy customer.
To obtain warranty service, please contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Contact email :